Law Audience Journal
‘Law Audience Journal (ISSN (O): 2581-6705)’, believes in bringing certain reforms in the present ‘Legal Educational System’, by publishing brilliant submissions of brilliant minds. The Journal believes that every issue or aspect of the law is very important. Therefore, it does not emphasize on a particular theme of law. Contributors can submit their submissions on any theme related to the field of law. Provided that it must be plagiarism free and it must not have been published on any other platform.
A short abstract of 200 to 300 words that outline the main questions or themes addressed in the paper is required to be sent along with the submission.
WORDS LIMIT & TYPE OF SUBMISSIONS:
· Short-Articles: (2000-2500 words, inclusive of footnotes)
· Articles: (2600-4000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
· Research Papers: (4100-10,000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
· Case Comments: (2500-3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
· Book Reviews: (2000-3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
Please do not submit more than one short-article or article or research paper or case comment or book review otherwise your submission shall be disqualified.
A maximum of one co-author is permitted. Submission more than 1 co-author shall be disqualified.
The method of citation which is expected to be followed is Harvard Bluebook 19th Edition.
FORMAT OF THE MAIN TEXT & THE FOOTNOTES:
· Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all submissions.
· Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in the Times New Roman font.
· A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed.
· All submissions are to be sent in either doc. or docx format. Note any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
HEADINGS & SUB-HEADINGS SHOULD FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING STANDARD:
Headings and subheadings: All Capitals and Bold and Justify (Times New Roman font, in font size 14).
COPYRIGHT LICENSING AGREEMENT:
All the submissions shortlisted for publication in our journal are bound to enter into a copyright licensing agreement with the journal. The said agreement will be transferring certain rights in favour of the journal. We’ll be emailing a soft copy of the said agreement to the shortlisted submissions and they’ll have to take a print out of the same and then they’ll have to sign it and then email us a scanned copy of the said agreement at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be publishing the shortlisted submissions in our journal only after receiving the scanned copy of the said agreement.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
All the submissions must be uploaded or submitted through Journal’s official website. Submissions submitted through any other method shall be disqualified.
RELEASE OF OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION
22ND OCTOBER 2018.
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION
26TH NOVEMBER 2018.
CONFIRMATION OF SHORTLISTED SUBMISSIONS FOR PUBLICATION
ON OR BEFORE 30TH DECEMBER 2018.
PUBLICATION OF SHORTLISTED SUBMISSIONS
IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE SUBMISSION OF SOFT COPY OF THE COPYRIGHT AGREEMENT.
· Please do not include any kind of diagram or illustration or picture in the submission.
· All the submissions published elsewhere or selected/submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified.
· The name of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the submissions.
· The Journal owns the right to discard entries which do not obey to the Guidelines for Submission.
· The Journal reserves the absolute rights to cancel, defer, or postpone indefinitely, the publication of research papers in the event of the accruing of any event, natural or man-made.
In a case, if you have any doubt or query in your mind then feel free to drop us a mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
CONTACT NO: +91-8351033361 (Mr. Varun Kumar, Founder & CEO & Editor-In-Chief).
CONTACT TIMINGS: 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM.