Vacancy : Arbitration Trainee at ICC.
The Trainee will be under the supervision of a Counsel of one of the arbitration case management teams in Paris.
1. Read and draft documents related to arbitration cases in English (French and Spanish are required for specific teams)
2. draft in English (French and Spanish are required for specific teams)
3. legal research and read legal documents in English and one of the languages listed below
4. preparation of conferences
5. translation of legal documents
6. ad hoc assignments as requested by the teams and the services of the Secretariat to which the intern may be assigned
Eligibility Criteria/ Skills Required:
The candidate needs to still be registered as a student during the time of the internship. Recent graduates who are not anymore enrolled in an educational program are therefore not eligible to do an Internship at ICC.
How to Apply?
Applications should be addressed in English only by email addressed to the Selection Committee (Attn. Ms Claudia Pansa) at email@example.com
Note : Preference will be given to students in international commercial law arbitration with strong academic credentials and prior work experience. Fluent English is a requirement. Being fluent in one of the following languages is an advantage: Arabic, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish or any Eastern European language.